Well, I only missed one day. That is a major accomplishment.
One thing that happened today that tells me MY WIFE IS AWESOME actually connects yesterday and today.
Last night after working with the 14-15 year old boys from our ward (The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints) I came home and asked if she would mind me going to play basketball with a bunch of guys. To prove to her I am not a bum I helped her put the house in order and do the dishes and whatnot. Anyway, she is cool with it and has to get to bed early anyway. I leave my home at 9:10pm, arrive and play basketball until 11:30pm, then go to work from there. That's right, I wasn't finished with work. I had to do some driving and then get home and finish a project. I climbed into bed around 2:30am, and the kids started waking up, so really I was sleeping at 3:30. She didn't sleep well, she told me so at 2:30 and 3:00am. She had to wake up around 5:15 to teach a body works class at LA Fitness at 5:45. She probably came home to kids out of bed and playing, but I was asleep the whole time. She let me sleep until 8:30 or so, and when I woke up she was happy I was able to get extra rest. What an awesome wife. She was taking care of all 3 when I woke up, and she then did the homeschooling...amazing.
Does that count for both days? This may seem like a small thing to some, but it is HUGE in my world...I love sleeping.
No comments:
Post a Comment