Monday, October 31, 2011

so much for that...so much has happened...

I really wanted to make this a regular thing...and then I forgot that I was doing this. It really is a challenge for me to get on and blog everyday. For some it comes naturally as part of their cyberspace/social networking daily regimen. For me...well, let's just say that I have a facebook account and it is lucky if I drop in once a month.

So, why is my wife awesome today? My wife and I have 3 kids. Their ages are: 3,2,1. Yes we are crazy, and we still plan on having more. She is currently meeting with two other mothers who have 3 year-old boys (ours is a boy) and putting on a preschool for them. She doesn't use a nanny or daycare, she just takes care of all three while doing the preschool. How awesome is that?!?!?! Not only that but she is considering homeschooling the kids.  Somehow she still has time and energy to take care of her husband everyday.

I love her.

No comments:

Post a Comment