Monday, January 2, 2012

For her birthday

I told my wife that I was going to show her the blog for her birthday. That gives me 3 months to go everyday.

Today she was awesome because she decided that she wanted to finish a full fast with me even though we will be fasting next Sunday.

Also, we sat together and discussed our goals for this year, and i am sure more will come, but it was great to look into this year and know what we want out of it. We have a lot of the same goals and i look forward to tackling them with her throughout the year. I am excited to read with her this year. She says that she isn't much of a reader, but I think that is changing. It was a huge gift to me for christmas. I love her.

No comments:

Post a Comment